Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Stuffola *Excerpts from a birthday celebration*

     Wednesday was my birthday.....we met my Mom for brunch, came home and watched a very cool DVD....here's the link for it  Allman Bros. Please Call Home Dvd.  My husband had ordered it being a huge follower of their music, i learned alot about the band I had never known. Awesome Band!!  Gregg Allman's Laid Back album (i had it on vinyl) a masterpiece!!!! The procededes from the sale of the Dvd help to support the Big House (the home the band and friends lived in for a time), which is now a museum. So check out the site.....
     Later that night we dined Al Fresco at a local Italian restaurant....and the Peach Sangria's were delightful.......it was a lovely birthday even though we had a terrible thunderstorms throughout the day.

4 comments:

  1. Hello over here. Happy belated birthday to you!!

    xo, Ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ro! Aw...thanks! Love my deer heart pendant still! and no sign of Tripod....getting used to a new torch...burning everything up...my raven pendant still on the back burner..haven't burned him up yet thankfully!

    ReplyDelete