Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Raven Update! Won a PMC bracelet in a raffle!

Well......soldering is complete with the exception of a few jump rings. He will be oxidized and have his cabs set this evening. I didn't burn him up...even though it wasn't looking good for a day or two. ✪
     Raven was completed tonight  9/4....thankfully he's done(so many little problems)....there were some design problems but with some careful consideration and experimentation....i'm happy to say.....i'm proud of him! He will be photographed tomorrow and up on the blog saturday. Next piece will be earrings to go with the Prayer Feather's necklace....that was purchased locally. After that i need a simple uncomplicated project....we'll see what happens there!

     I have photos of my new torch to post along with photo's of  a PMC bracelet I won in a raffle I entered. It was a raffle for a bone marrow charity....the bracelet just arrived in the mail on Saturday unexpectedly.



   ♘♘♘And also will get photo's of the raven posted when i get them taken. I like my torch....she seems pretty forgiving. I named her Flossie....because she's my work horse. I sold my Prayer Feather's Necklace locally....and have earrings to make that will match that piece. I have some 8mm faceted amethyst cabs arriving from Hong Kong soon for the matching earrings.

♥♥♥♥Special thanks to new followers and facebook fans!  ♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Oooh... Looking forward to seeing the raven. Gratz on winning the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cam...the raven has been a design nightmare...but he'll be up soon!

    ReplyDelete