Monday, October 25, 2010

Wolf Spirit-Sterling Tahoma Jasper Pendant(Totem Pendant)

   "Pathfinder"

****new items posted in a few days....been fighting an awful bug this weekend***
The wolf is finally ready to introduce himself to everyone. I am a teacher and pathfinder...I come into your life when you need guidance. If you have me as a totem you will move on to teach others about sacredness and spirituality. I will teach you to balance the responsibility of family needs without losing your personal identity. I will travel great distances in search of Truth and Knowledge and return to the pack to teach and share my medicine. My mournful cry is the sound that links this world with the one beyond.....I am pathfinder. I bring a strong sense of faithfulness, inner strength, intuition and learning. Sometimes one needs to cross barriers, take risks, go beyond the limited of normal behavior in order to learn and grow, although crossing these boundaries may seem repugnant, even painful. Fear not the inner power and strength you feel when you spend time alone...instead come to know your deepest self   and even in the darkest places ,with me as ally, you will find closeness and spiritual companionship. You are never alone. I will teach you through your experience to trust yourself and not to fear those parts of you that you do not understand or know. I will guard you as I teach you, sometimes gently, sometimes strongly, but always with love. 

Hand assembled...sterling silver sheet, Tahoma Jasper, faceted black spinel and red coral beads, sterling silver beads and chain(lobster claw)..turquoise and coral bead accents --Original DalaHorse Design©2010




***I will be adding him to the shop tomorrow sometime


   




16 comments:

  1. Another awesome masterpiece from you! He's incredible. I love that jasper too, it really makes me think of the mottled grey coat of a wolf. I just love your totem animals. So what's next? Cougar? Hawk? Jumping Mouse? Buffalo? Can't wait to see your next totem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful work Sue! Gorgeous design and execution.

    xo Ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delia....a star is next...then a squirrel, already have the stones...however I've got quite a few ideas brewing on upcoming creations weeks out....just wish i could get things accomplished a bit faster...i have given myself the snail totem for now!
    Ro...thanks so much...the animals have alot of meaning for me...plus I'm just a big animal lover...i try to bring an essence to each one that they'd be proud to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat...thank you...he's growing on me alot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how all of your pieces look!!!! i love the style and everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richelle...super sweet comments...thanks for your feedback and for visiting my blog....Sue♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi....thank you...following your blog now...♥!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want him for this reason "I will teach you to balance the responsibility of family needs without losing your personal identity." that is my big struggle right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristi....it did work....*big welcome hugs*.Everyone needs wolf medicine...just a matter of which ingredients...for me...crossing boundaries that might seem a bit scary is where he could help me. Your blog inspired my playlist and the big kitty cat that purrs in the right side bar...he's an ad but so cute! Thanks for stopping by! ♥Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgosh!

    what a beautiful creature you have created ... each&every element is in the exact perfect place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurie.... : )....your comments made my day! ♥Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, that's beautiful.

    ficklecattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Fickle Cattle...thanks for visiting! ♥Sue

    ReplyDelete