Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Moonshines' New owner is ??????????

   
 DRUMROLL PLEASE !!!!!



(I'll have to rely on my cats for the drumroll...i'll just have to wake them from their naps...just a sec.)....the winner is: (chosen by my husband from a bowl of all the entries just minutes ago)    

Amy Nicole 

Please forward your mailing address to me at dalahorsestar@gmail.com and I will get this shipped.




✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭


Before I forget  want to thank everyone for taking time to participate in my Giveaway...really overwhelmed by the lovely support and comments about my designs. Hugs and love to all! ♥♥♥♥♥
There will be other giveaways....hoping to have a Spring event so keep an eye open. This was fun...huh?




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Amy Nicole!

    Yes! This was fun!

    Thanks : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my holy goodness! I can't believe I won! Sue, I am honored to be able to own a piece of your work! And this piece is soooo amazing! Yay, yay, yay!!!!! I'll email you in a bit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Amy! Way to go! Wear your new beautiful necklace in good health :o)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. But wait, my name isn't Amy!

    Seriously, congrats to the lucky winner!!

    ReplyDelete